Tel Aviv University - Faculty of Medicine
Responsible for Student Residency Application Files ,Loans and Scholarships
Position : 100%
Department: American Program
Responsibility to handle the entire gamut of student needs for residency acceptance in U.S. hospitals.
Technical and academic assistance to the students when applying for Residency Programs via the American Internet submission program.
Guidance, follow up and editing of official evaluation letters in accordance with accepted U.S. standards.
Coordination of student communication regarding loans (including federal loans subject to the U.S. laws).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Several years of experience in independent Administration.
- Knowledge of English at level of mother tongue, including written and oral formulation. Preferably with knowledge of English editing.
- Background in working with U.S. institutions and good acquaintance with the American work culture.
- Experience with computerized systems and command of OFFICE programs.
- Ability to work independently and on a team. Ability to provide good service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow up skills. Ability to withstand work load and pressures.
Comment: Candidates meeting the requirements will be asked to undergo an assessment test and an English competency.
To apply, please send your resume and a copy of your diploma to email@example.com