Faculty Positions at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine (For the academic year of 2021-2022
The Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University seeks outstanding candidates to fill tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Positions are available beginning July or October 2021.
Successful candidates are expected to carry out independent competitive programs in experimental and/or computational research, combined with high level teaching in graduate and medical school programs.
Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: cell biology, developmental biology, immunology, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, genetics, genomics, biochemistry, bio-nanotechnology and microbiology. A focus on health and disease is encouraged, in areas including but not limited to: cancer, genetic diseases, metabolic diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, inflammatory diseases and infectious diseases.
Candidate must hold a Ph.D. and/or M.D. degree and have post-doctoral training in the biomedical sciences.
The deadline for applications is Oct 18, 2020.
Applicants should submit:
- A curriculum vitae with a full list of publications arranged according to the instructions on the Faculty's website(*).
- A research summary (not exceeding five pages, including references) including past research accomplishments, current projects (including unpublished work) and future research plans.
- Tteaching statement based on the spectrum of courses currently taught at the medical and graduate schools of the Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
- Three letters (**) of reference should be sent directly by the referees: firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to: Prof. Rina Rosin-Arbesfeld, Ph.D,Chair, Search Committee of the Faculty of Medicine Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel
(**) Letters from the Ph.D. and Post-doctoral mentors are mandatory
* Letters from the PhD mentor and post-doctoral supervisor are required