Faculty Position at the Department of Nursing, School of Health Professions, Faculty of Medicine (For the academic year of 2021-2022)
The Department of Nursing at Tel Aviv University seeks outstanding candidates to fill a full time senior tenure-track faculty position. Priority will be given to post-doctorates. Once accepted, the successful candidate is expected to initiate and lead innovative research projects, submit grant proposals, supervise graduate students combined with teaching and department activities.
Priority research areas: women's health, pediatrics, oncology, diabetes or emergency nursing.
Nomination will be according to Tel Aviv University policy and procedure, pending the discretion and approval by the relevant academic authorities. The academic rank will be determined according to the candidate's qualifications and achievements. The position is available beginning October 2021.
Candidates must hold Ph.D. and RN (Registered Nurse) degrees.
Additional requirements include:
- Publications in peer reviewed leading journals.
- Proven ability to conduct independent research.
- Priority for academic teaching experience.
- Priority for experience in supervising graduate students in research projects.
Applicants should submit:
- A curriculum vitae with a list of publications, according to the university format
- A brief summary of their research experience including: past projects, current studies (including unpublished research) and proposed future research plans
- A short description of possible topics that the candidate may teach at the Department of Nursing
- Three letters of reference** which should be sent directly by referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Applications from manpower companies will not be accepted.
Candidates will be selected according to their academic skills, professional experience and the department's needs.
The University is not obligated to accept any offer.
As indicated on the Faculty's website:
(**) Letters from the Ph.D. and Post-doctoral mentors are mandatory
* Letters from the PhD mentor and post-doctoral supervisor are required